Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My first world problem of the day!!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:28 AM
  • 110 Replies
I actually have 2.....first one is I'm thirsty, but I'm comfortable in bed and DD is sleeping with me tonight and I don't want to wake her up because I got up out of bed. I'm all warm and snuggly lol.

Second is, I got a new book, 2 new paint sets, and a new Blu-Ray yesterday, and don't know which one to start on tomorrow!!!!

What is your first world problem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustMeKat
by Kat on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM

Need to call fed-x to pick up a package tomarrow but then I will be stuck here until he comes an I have sh*t to get done

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM
My girlfriends are planning a girls trip to Vegas. We were originally looking at going in the fall. They changed it to April. I have a baby due in February and I can't leave a newborn to go to Vegas. I'm really bummed out.
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:33 AM
Sounds fishy, to me.

Quoting justinnaimee: My girlfriends are planning a girls trip to Vegas. We were originally looking at going in the fall. They changed it to April. I have a baby due in February and I can't leave a newborn to go to Vegas. I'm really bummed out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:33 AM
2 moms liked this
I have a 16gb Ipod Touch with only 15 songs :/
justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:35 AM
Ya I know. "It's too hot in September." Bitches. Dh thinks I'm being over sensitive.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma: Sounds fishy, to me.

Quoting justinnaimee: My girlfriends are planning a girls trip to Vegas. We were originally looking at going in the fall. They changed it to April. I have a baby due in February and I can't leave a newborn to go to Vegas. I'm really bummed out.
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:35 AM
Ouch! My iPhone that got stolen from me when I was robbed had over 200 songs on it. I can't put any of them on my new phone because my dumbass brother stole all my CDs and pawned the things!

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.: I have a 16gb Ipod Touch with only 15 songs :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OrientalLily
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM
My dh and I can't agree on buying a truck or an SUV. So we didn't buy anything :/
OrientalLily
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:37 AM
I'd be mad too. But I'm a bit of an "over reactor"... Lol

Quoting justinnaimee: Ya I know. "It's too hot in September." Bitches. Dh thinks I'm being over sensitive.

SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:37 AM
I JUST realized the show Orange is the New Black only has one season and I just finished the last episode today and I have NO idea when season 2 starts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:38 AM
Nope. Not over sensitive. Where you live? I'm planning on taking DD to the Nashville Zoo in March and maybe the TN aquarium in the summer. We could go all together!

Quoting justinnaimee: Ya I know. "It's too hot in September." Bitches. Dh thinks I'm being over sensitive.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN