Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

update

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:50 AM
  • 15 Replies
So, heres an update. Things are going better. We just stopped talking to my inlaws. Best christmas ever. We went on a much needed vaca to see other family and loved every min. Of it. I just cant be around my crazy inlaws anymore. They complain about money all the time....they have thousands in the bank, own three cars and the home thry live in out right and all they got us for our new baby was a pk of diapers. They are so greedy that they wont even buy one new peice if furniture ( looks like the seventies thru up). Oh and my husbsnd was sick w pneumonia and thry couldnt be bothered ti watch their grandkids so i could tske him to the hospital.They are pretty much dead to me Lol i cld go on for days.
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Um,their lives,their choices. Instead of complaining about them not spending money,you could afford to invest in some spell check.
EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:20 AM
Alrighty
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:23 AM
Ok.....
My2angels251
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:26 AM

i am not sure if i read your post correctly because of mistakes but are you not talking to them because there didnt buy you a piece of funiture .? i am confused

bubble_guts
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:27 AM
Lol. Wahhhhh?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bubble_guts
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:28 AM
What is "thru up"? Hahahah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjames1990
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:29 AM
I think she was trying to insult them, saying they havent bought furniture since the 70's.

Not really seeing a reason to not like them. A lot of grandparents wont watch their grandchildren.

Quoting My2angels251:

i am not sure if i read your post correctly because of mistakes but are you not talking to them because there didnt buy you a piece of funiture .? i am confused

mom2many747
by Momma Duck on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I think if you are going to post an update you should a. Do it in the original post or b. Give an overview of the original post.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Their money is none of your business.

EmeraldBirdie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Oh dear

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)