Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your Pedi office have separate waiting rooms?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 239 Replies
1 mom liked this

One for sick kids, and one for well kids?  Mine doesn't...we used to go to one that did...i liked the separate rooms better.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erin708
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Yes. It helps a little I guess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginahunt
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Yes ours does
j3st3r
by Jedi on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Ours does but people go to the wrong space all the time.
LilliesValley
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:21 AM
I've never seen that but I think it's an awesome idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Our old one did but it didn't really matter because people never controlled their kids at that office so the germs were flying everywhere anyway
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:22 AM

yes it does but Im finding the young mothers just dont care , they are entitled to sit wherever they want and if shes in the sick room with a well kid, your kid should leave and sit in the well room, she chose to sit here , how dare you get her kid sick..

I just sit wherever now, some bitch will come in and make a scene because she has a miserable life and needs attention.

JRSMOM0621
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:23 AM

hmmm no I dont think so. But we only go there for his shots so I really wouldnt know.

Mommy to one angel, 1 crazy toddler and 1 on the way!!
my3makemehappy
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes they do and not one big room divided, but two totally separate rooms on opposite sides of the office.

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:24 AM
No, I think that's just too much.
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Seperate rooms.  If you are under 3mo and ill, you go in the back door and straight to a room.  If you have something that might be worse than the average cough or cold, you are met at the back door as well.  DS1 had scarlet fever but given that he had a rash all over his body (my description) they didn't want me sitting in general sick area.

The rooms are divided at the entrance - you go in the right entrance if well, the left entrance if sick.  Never the two shall meet.  It's fabulous.

We had another ped without divided rooms - my kids got sick on every well visit.  Blech.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)