Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you left dd alone with someone you just met?!?!*update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 464 Replies
2 moms liked this

my ex is a numbskull,the one time he gets dd over night he screws up. he was supposed to take dd to daycare this morning (thats in our order,he has to take dd to daycare when she is there during the week and he has to work) but no he let his gf of 2 weeks watch her while he works 12 hours! i found out because the day care called asking where dd was this morning.....who in their right mind would let someone they have known for only 2 weeks watch their child? and before anyone says i let strangers watch dd at daycare,you are wrong my sister runs the day care and i know every single girl that works there.

im so pissed off,i cant take off to go get dd either.im trying to get ahold of my younger sister to go get her but shes not answering

update* my sister got dd yesterday and took her to daycare,when i went to pick dd up she told me the gf didnt feed her at all,and told her to stay in her room while she(the gf) was watching her movie.when my sister got there dd was wearing clothes from when i dropped her off and was filthy.my ex wont tell me why he didnt take her to daycare(he wont even answer his phone now) so idk what else went on other then what dd is telling me

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:09 PM
2 moms liked this
If it specifically says in your order that he has to take her to daycare then technically he is contempt but he'll get a slap on the wrist at most by the judge. Why do you have such a clause in your orders?
TrueTrophyWife
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:10 PM
15 moms liked this

He should have called and let you know she was watching her, but I think the post more sounds like jealousy than concern.  JMO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:10 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting owl0210: If it specifically says in your order that he has to take her to daycare then technically he is contempt but he'll get a slap on the wrist at most by the judge. Why do you have such a clause in your orders?

because he jumps from girl to girl every month and idk what these girls have done or if they will hurt dd.if he's with someone for a while sure i'll meet her and get to know her but theres no point if he's just going to get bored in 2 weeks

TrueTrophyWife
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Yep.  This is right.  If it's in the order he can't do that unless you agree.

Quoting owl0210: If it specifically says in your order that he has to take her to daycare then technically he is contempt but he'll get a slap on the wrist at most by the judge. Why do you have such a clause in your orders?

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
You have a clause that states that he can't have his SO watch your child or that he has to take her to daycare when he works?

Quoting Anonymous:

because he jumps from girl to girl every month and idk what these girls have done or if they will hurt dd.if he's with someone for a while sure i'll meet her and get to know her but theres no point if he's just going to get bored in 2 weeks

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Quoting TrueTrophyWife:

He should have called and let you know she was watching her, but I think the post more sounds like jealousy than concern.  JMO

court order says he has to take her to daycare when he has to work,no if ands or butts about it

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:12 PM
6 moms liked this
Hes court ordered to take her to daycare? That's a strange clause.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting owl0210: You have a clause that states that he can't have his SO watch your child or that he has to take her to daycare when he works?

Quoting Anonymous:

unless they are married no they cant watch dd

but like i said if he's with someone for a long time and they dont want to get married i'll meet her and get to know her and i'll have things changed after that

nanny1918
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd be so angry. Can you call your ex and tell him to bring her to daycare now ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:13 PM
4 moms liked this

why is it up to you , and you alone who gets to know and watch the both of yours child? He is the father isnt he? Is he not allowed to make any decisions about his dd without you expressly knowing about it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN