Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do you live like that?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:46 PM
  • 85 Replies
4 moms liked this
Not trying to be mean , but all these complaints and posts got me thinking.
The ex gf/wife bs
The husband cheating
The abusive husband
Living off others
No income or barely getting by
The lazy or pointless bf living off you

You are all better than this. I personally couldn't live like that. The only way to fix your problems is to evaluate yourself then the people around you. Empower yourself. I am a sahm and don't work but I will not be a doormat. Know yourself. Love yourself. Find the strength to better your situation. Hugs.
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
withsecond
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:47 PM
3 moms liked this
Word
alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:48 PM

I don't have any of those issues, so I don't live like that....

LovingFamily8
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:49 PM
It was a title. Its the point that matters.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I don't have any of those issues, so I don't live like that....

LovingFamily8
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM
3 moms liked this

society is becoming one big pity party and everyone seems to think they are entitled to be taken care of financially, in any way possible, as long as they dont have to do it themselves, they can do everything else though, they can parent, they can work out in their yard doing yard work, they can be on a computer site like this all day but hell no they just cant work and everyone must just understand.

mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree
LovingFamily8
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I hear you. Its about caring enough about yourself to fix things.

Quoting Anonymous:

society is becoming one big pity party and everyone seems to think they are entitled to be taken care of financially, in any way possible, as long as they dont have to do it themselves, they can do everything else though, they can parent, they can work out in their yard doing yard work, they can be on a computer site like this all day but hell no they just cant work and everyone must just understand.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:53 PM
I agree for the most part but every situation is different. My husband cheated and I stayed. My marriage is amazing now. It was worth staying through one mistake. I respect myself but I also respect my marriage and my husband. Now if he was a habitual cheater, hell no, I would have been gone.. but a one time bad decision in the midst of a bad situation, I chose to stay and fix the problems we had.
LovingFamily8
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:54 PM
that's awesome. I was more referring to the habitual.

Quoting Anonymous: I agree for the most part but every situation is different. My husband cheated and I stayed. My marriage is amazing now. It was worth staying through one mistake. I respect myself but I also respect my marriage and my husband. Now if he was a habitual cheater, hell no, I would have been gone.. but a one time bad decision in the midst of a bad situation, I chose to stay and fix the problems we had.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN