Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is wrong with Milk ??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What is wrong with Milk ?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM

it can be if the cows are dirty and have pus infected teats, get milked anyways, and that milk is now tainted with some kind of nasty bacteria not meant for humans to process....get it??

Quoting sara82lee: Milk is deadly?? Bahahahaaa!

poisonedtaco
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM

I knew this guy that only drank milk. No soda or anything. Just milk. He ended up having kidney stones because of too much calcium.

Also, my oldest daughter NEVER drinks milk. Her teeth are in super great condition. She is 6 and never had a cavity. My youngest daughter can go through a gallon of milk a day if my hubby lets her and her teeth are actually falling apart. She's 3.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:42 PM
We love milk.
These days everything is bad for you. Milk, cell phones, water, flu shots, meat, sugar, juice, non organic produce.... you name it and i bet it causes some sort of cancer or other deadly disease.
MamaRae85
by *you're on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Mmmm... pus...

Quoting Anonymous: Full of fake growth hormones, plus pus from the cows....yuck!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:42 PM

what your point?  women need calcium a lot more than men do, especially if breastfeeding, and we lose a lot while menstruating too. And teeth issues are genetic as well as environtmental. 

Quoting poisonedtaco:

I knew this guy that only drank milk. No soda or anything. Just milk. He ended up having kidney stones because of too much calcium.

Also, my oldest daughter NEVER drinks milk. Her teeth are in super great condition. She is 6 and never had a cavity. My youngest daughter can go through a gallon of milk a day if my hubby lets her and her teeth are actually falling apart. She's 3.

sara82lee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Sure, just as any food you eat could be the same way. Guess I need to grow all my food in my backyard and never shop at a grocery store again. But wait - it will probably be contaminated by the runoff from the fertilizer the neighbor uses. Maybe I'll move to Alaska and my dh can hunt for our food.

Quoting Anonymous:

it can be if the cows are dirty and have pus infected teats, get milked anyways, and that milk is now tainted with some kind of nasty bacteria not meant for humans to process....get it??

Quoting sara82lee: Milk is deadly?? Bahahahaaa!

OvenInUse
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this
It makes really horrible things come out of my ass. No pretty way to put it. Now that I am dairy free my ass is so happy. My skin is clear, my hair is shinier, my nails grow faster....I love dairy free.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Nothing, it is delicious
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

It's nasty. It's meant for baby cows.

Milking cows for human consumption are forced too over produce therefore their teets become cracked which leads to puss and blood in the milk.

There are proteins many humans cannot digest.

Once again-just nasty. There are other ways to get calcium.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)