Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update:My DD Keyed my ex husbands 19 yr old mistress car yesterday

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:30 PM
  • 380 Replies
20 moms liked this

My ex husband was cheating on me with a 19 yr old stripper my 18 yr old DD saw her car at her dads new apt because I kicked his sorry ass out and divorced him after I found out. Her and a friend stopped when they saw the new car annd keyed it, busted the window out and poured nail polish all over the seats and dash. She also left a note calling the bitch out and dared her to come find her. They didnt call the police because her dad paid for the damage but he told me to make his daughter apologize......No, i wont. I am not going to condone it but secretly it makes me happy that she would take up for me. If that makes me a bad parent so be it.

Not that I have to justify myself to any of you ummm.. lets go with people,  talking smack about me but yes I gave her ass a good talking over about how that was a bitch move and that she could of got her ass in some serious trouble over a piece of trash but to clarify a few things.

1.) This girl was close to the family since she was 10. In fact I gave her a place to live for two months when she was 17 after she was kicked out of her house because she turned her dad in for abuse. I also gave her money, bought her new clothes, fed her ass, she cried on my shoulder and told her it was going to be okay and what did I get in return? She started fucking my husband. So yes I am a little mad at this whore right now.

2.) My daughter is 18 and I cannot make her apologize. Even if I asked she wouldnt and I am not going to ask. I did not key her car nor did I encourage her to do so.

by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:31 PM
26 moms liked this
You're lucky she's not in jail. She deserves to be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:31 PM
6 moms liked this
Good for your DD!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:31 PM
5 moms liked this
stay classy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:31 PM
4 moms liked this

no wonders your exh cheated on you, none of you have morals and values.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Not a healthy way for her to vent her anger...yikes...
jennelise83
by Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:32 PM
18 moms liked this
I really want to hug you and your daughter! I don't think I'd condone her behavior either, but I would buy her a really awesome pair of shoes as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
And you're proud of being a criminal hood rat?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:34 PM
3 moms liked this
She got really lucky she wasn't charged with anything. I'd have a talk with her and tell her that it was not an appropriate action, and it's not worth ruining her life over.

It would have made me a little proud too. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:34 PM
46 moms liked this
It blows my mind how women get all pissed at the mistress.

Your HUSBAND took the vows. Not her. Fuck HIS shit up.
TygrrEyz
by Marie on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:34 PM
I really hate to say this but she should apologize. That is not a good way to take up for you. That is just childish to destroy someone's property like that. I'm sure she's angry and it is her choice whether she wants to have a relationship with her father or not but this is over the top.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)