Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you think of 25 you love about your SO? Young love!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Ds(19) is visiting from college so i was doing his laundry. When I was checking his pocket i found a note that had a long list and was titled "25 reasons why I think Joey is so perfect"

Obviously it was from his girlfriend. I handed it to him and told him I found it in his pocket. He just laughed and got a little pink in the cheeks :)

I've been married to dh for 24 years and I could definitely list 25 reasons(many more actually) why i find him so perfect :) can you?

*eta- yes I read all of them because I was curious lol my favorites were: "your mom is adorable" and "you have a netflix account" lol!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PeppermintyTea
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:08 AM
yes
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM

I actually wrote the list of 25 before I met my husband, everything from frivolous traits, like eye color, to serious and important ones, like shares my values, my faith, has good character, etc.  I told God I was done with dating and if I had to be alone, so be it, but I wasn't dating anyone else until He brought me THIS guy. 

I got 24 of those 25 things on my list.  The one I didn't get was frivolous.   

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:10 AM

sure can

daisybaby91
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:11 AM
I probably could. I'm irritated at him right now. Maybe i should make a list of things i like and i wont be so mad at him lol
Okie-chick
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:13 AM
Yes. But I'm not listing them right now. Ill list these though. Headache. Pregnant. Due like now! Miserable. Help me!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:13 AM
I made a a list of 52 reasons why I love my husband on a deck of cards. It was so easy to come up with all the reasons.
Rust.n.Gears
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:16 AM

Yeah I can. I just made him a 52 Reasons Why I Love You book with a deck of cards. I picked my favorites from a long list I did up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)