Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I never watch American Idol but...

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:14 AM
  • 15 Replies
Harry Connick Jr. Had me laughing so hard tonight especially with the last audition I was actually crying from laughing. I got sucked in because of him and I may just watch the rest of the season just to watch him. Besides Holy hotness!
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:14 AM
He doesn't seem to like anyone.
Howardx5
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:16 AM
I don't even know who he is but it was pretty funny...
kookoolala
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:16 AM
He did but he is also a very different kind of singer then most are today. I have always liked listening to him. He knows more of the technical side of the business it seems. But omg he is hilarious.

Quoting Anonymous: He doesn't seem to like anyone.
Howardx5
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Hr liked the Pakistan guy. Lol

kookoolala
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:17 AM
I don't understand how people don't know him. Lol. I am only 31 and I have known about his music for a very long time.

Quoting Howardx5: I don't even know who he is but it was pretty funny...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:17 AM
Yeah that seemed like the only one.

Quoting Howardx5: Hr liked the Pakistan guy. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:19 AM
I just don't think he's the typical kind of judge they've had. I don't know if they wanted to go a different direction for the show or the fact that they couldn't afford or attract a bigger name like the typical pop stars they usually have.

Quoting kookoolala: He did but he is also a very different kind of singer then most are today. I have always liked listening to him. He knows more of the technical side of the business it seems. But omg he is hilarious.

kookoolala
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:20 AM
Here is a video

http://youtu.be/2pN8OccsbPA
Howardx5
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:21 AM
I'm only 23 maybe that's why? Or maybe I just don't listen to the type of music he sings.

Quoting kookoolala: I don't understand how people don't know him. Lol. I am only 31 and I have known about his music for a very long time.

Quoting Howardx5: I don't even know who he is but it was pretty funny...
kookoolala
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:21 AM
A bigger name? It is Harry Connick jr. He would sing laps around these so called Pop stars these days. Check out his video I tried to post. I am moble so it won't go clicky

Quoting Anonymous: I just don't think he's the typical kind of judge they've had. I don't know if they wanted to go a different direction for the show or the fact that they couldn't afford or attract a bigger name like the typical pop stars they usually have.

Quoting kookoolala: He did but he is also a very different kind of singer then most are today. I have always liked listening to him. He knows more of the technical side of the business it seems. But omg he is hilarious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)