Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't hold water and am 3mos

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
I've noticed lately that I can't hold water, and am going to the bathroom frequently I haven't felt my baby move a lot but the baby's heart beat is nice and strong I know because I went to the doc Monday and heard the baby's heart beat.

They did the test on my urine in front of me and asked if I was having any signs of a uti I told them frequent urination and lots of urine coming out.

They said nothing and didn't write me a script. I'm worried about low amniotic fluid and that my baby isn't getting enough fluid. Doc asked me if I felt movement and I told her very little.

What could be wrong could I have a uti and not know ?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:22 AM
Bump
Amybelle
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Urine and Amniotic Fluid are two completely differnt things

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:23 AM
If your not having a lot of movement that is cause for concern either go to er now but if you can't make sure you call dr in the morning or go to er tomorrow
polkaspots
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Pregnancy makes you pee a lot. It's just part of being pregnant. It gets worse the farther along you go to the point where sneezing and laughing might make you pee yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmarie2101
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this

oh geez.

alexsmomma06
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:25 AM

You're pregnant, you are going to pee a lot. Your amniotic fluid is replaced every 24 hrs, so of course you are going to pee a lot.

Amybelle
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:25 AM
3 moms liked this

also at 3 months/12 weeks your fetus is too small to feel movement, movement is typically felt around 16 weeks

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:25 AM
3months??? There's barely any movement felt until around 16 weeks

Quoting Anonymous: If your not having a lot of movement that is cause for concern either go to er now but if you can't make sure you call dr in the morning or go to er tomorrow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:25 AM
There is a lot and I drink as much water as possible and eat frequently I've only gained about 2lbs in a month I'm getting worried

Quoting Amybelle:

Urine and Amniotic Fluid are two completely differnt things

SuperMommy22
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:25 AM
At 3 months its not usually cause for concern.

Quoting Anonymous: If your not having a lot of movement that is cause for concern either go to er now but if you can't make sure you call dr in the morning or go to er tomorrow
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)