Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I made a huge mistake

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I was management at my last job and was let go back in January of last year. My comanager and I had a lot of issues. He was stealing money and narcotics. I knew it was happening and tried to warn my bosses, but it blew up in my face and they accused me of stealing money from them.

A couple of weeks ago, they finally caught him and fired him. I got my job back right away (I accepted a staff position because it's a minute from my house and I would be making quite a bit more.) I've only been back a week and apparently all the new staff have been warned that they need to keep an eye on the hours I'm clocking. People are talking behind my back saying I'm trying to take over management again (I dont have time for that job this time around. The new manager asked for my help because I have the experience.) Tonight I find out that I'm on probation because of the past accusations, even though they said they wiped the slate clean. I absolutely regret quitting my other job right now. I thought this place would be different now that my comanager was gone, but it's not.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:36 AM
Well that sucks.
Zemilee
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:39 AM
2 moms liked this

That sucks,but why would you go back to a place that accused you of stealing?

lulalacroix
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:42 AM

That really sucks.  I probably wouldn't have gone back after all that happened.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:44 AM
Id say scruw it you warned them they accused you and who do you think would be at loss more?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)