Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mixed Breed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Anyone else here mixed race? If so what races are you.Do you ever feel alone? I feel very alone being mixed anyone else know the feeling?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JessT5280
by MileHigh Mom on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:50 AM
Wasn't this just posted by Lurker01?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:51 AM
Yea I tried to go anon last minute.lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:54 AM

Yes,I am. 1/2 black 1/2 white. I don't feel alone but I am the lightest complexion person in my family and we have every shade but people will say extremely racist things around me that they wouldn't say if I was a darker complexion and the ignorant stuff people say launches my really bad temper where as others in my family that are darker it wouldn't even be said unless it was behind there back. People get really nervy when they assume you are like them because you seem to be the same shade. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:59 AM
Thanks I'm half black and white to and supposedly part Indian but Idk about that.I'm very light to but honestly my mom and sister are lighter.Me and my sister look mixed my mom is mixed she looks white though. What type of racist things do they say? And what do you mean very nervy are you saying white people think your like them? My problem is I don't look white or black so what am I? Do you relate more to white or black people are you friends with white or black people mostly?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes,I am. 1/2 black 1/2 white. I don't feel alone but I am the lightest complexion person in my family and we have every shade but people will say extremely racist things around me that they wouldn't say if I was a darker complexion and the ignorant stuff people say launches my really bad temper where as others in my family that are darker it wouldn't even be said unless it was behind there back. People get really nervy when they assume you are like them because you seem to be the same shade. 

instant
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:00 AM
Half black half white. No i don't feel alone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)