Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(TMI) very heavy AF

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I started my period at 12 or 13. They were always regular and only lasted about 5 days. At 14, I got on birth control, which was the depo shot. I would have my period on and off, but still light.. At 18, I got pregnant (yes, still on depo) and had my son a month before my 19th birthday.

At my 6 week PP check up (2011), I had the mirena put in. No period the whole time. In October of 2012, my SO and I had sex and when I went to the bathroom, my mirena had fallen out. In November, I found out I was pregnant. Decemeber, I had very heavy bleeding and had a miscarriage.

Now, im assuming my cycle is regulating after the MC, but im still bleeding like CRAZY! I wear a tampon and pad to bed and i STILL wake up with a huge mess.

Is this from the MC? My cycle just catching uo from not having one for so long? Or what?.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmeraldBirdie
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:34 AM

You need to make an appointment with your OBGYN.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:45 AM
You may have retained some of the tissue, and possibly need a d&c.See a doctor ASAP.
epuffer
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:45 AM

this.

Quoting EmeraldBirdie:

You need to make an appointment with your OBGYN.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Is that possiable since I was only 7 weeks?

Quoting Anonymous: You may have retained some of the tissue, and possibly need a d&c.See a doctor ASAP.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Yes.

Quoting Anonymous: Is that possiable since I was only 7 weeks?

Quoting Anonymous: You may have retained some of the tissue, and possibly need a d&c.See a doctor ASAP.
chairhead28
by Kris on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:19 AM
I would suggest calling for an appointment. If it's as bad as you say, you definitely need to be seen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Oh okay. Thank you!

Quoting Anonymous: Yes.

Quoting Anonymous: Is that possiable since I was only 7 weeks?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:28 AM
I will try that. I was suppose to have my first prenatal appointment today, but they cancelled ot after I had my miscarriage.

Quoting chairhead28: I would suggest calling for an appointment. If it's as bad as you say, you definitely need to be seen.
darcibeisheim
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Most definitely go to your doctor. I had a mittena after my youngest. I literally almost bled to death after having it removed. I needed 4 units of blood.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:41 AM
What is that?

I just got off the phone with my doctor. I go at 10:30am.

Quoting darcibeisheim: Most definitely go to your doctor. I had a mittena after my youngest. I literally almost bled to death after having it removed. I needed 4 units of blood.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)