Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

underage teens caught having sex should be jailed.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 182 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't  think they should actually be jailed but the level of sexually active kids in highschool is disturbing. Something needs to be done to curb these kids from this kind of behavior. When I was in high school there were girls who were sexually active and then  those that were overly active but there  were not as many.  I was having a conversation with my dd last night and we were looking at her facebook and it was disturbing on a whole new level.   Most of the girls she knows are sexually active.  Girls being passed around from guy to guy and the girls are bragging about it.  There are actual places in the school that have names like blow job alley which is a hallway in the school.  Perhaps if the consequences for ones actions were much more severe these kids would think twice about doing what they are doing.  Granted kids are still going to have sex but perhaps places like blow job ally would not exist.

*Edited**   I don't actually think these kids should go to jail. i was being over dramatic.  But i do think that something needs to be done. These kids are openly brgagging on fb about having sex on school property. During school hours.  The school has to be aware at leat on some level whats going on.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:53 AM
5 moms liked this

no, the PARENTS should be jailed for raising immoral children.

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:53 AM
2 moms liked this

yea, that sounds like a great plan.... stigmatize sex more so kids will be even more sneaky about it

oh, and who will pay for such a place? taxpayers?

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:55 AM
13 moms liked this
Oh lets just castrate them. Those sexual urges are the devil. Fuck trying to educate them on safe sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:55 AM
3 moms liked this

sorry this is becoming the norm, society has accepted nudity & sexual content on tv and in the movies, pretty soon it will be the norm for girls 13-14 to be having babies and get married. I for one am thankful, my kids are older and wont be in this next generation of kids to come.

elizabooks
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:56 AM
My father said that the cops would catch you having sex and bring you to the parents houseoto tell them. This was in the 50s. Counted as public nudity and lewed behavior (maybe devient behavior)
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Nope, I don't think they would. They know they could get into major trouble with their parents and school, they know they could get pregnant, they know they could get an std, etc. Making the consequences more severe won't change anything because they aren't (At the time) worried about them, regardless of what they are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
They don't have the rights and privelages afforded adults because they are not as mature and competent but should suffer consequences as severe with the same limitations?
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:58 AM
5 moms liked this

Blow Job Alley = Make Out Mountain = Lover's Lane

The only thing new is the name and probably the location. 

The problem now is social media and the bragging is easier to spread around. Anyone who has been in HS knows full well that just b/c someone SAYS they had sex, doesn't mean they have. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

yea, that sounds like a great plan.... stigmatize sex more so kids will be even more sneaky about it

oh, and who will pay for such a place? taxpayers?

If you read my post I actually said I dont really think they should be jailed.  But something needs to be done to stop sex from happening in school.   Its not a once in awhile occurance but an actual problem.  Kids with multiple partners in one day on school property.  But who is palying for these kids that get STD's and abortions.  They can walk into clinics without ever telling mom and dad and its the tax payers who are paying for it.

Bubbie0809
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:58 AM
2 moms liked this
I think a good education on safe sex and respect would go a long way. Making it taboo will only make it more prevalent.

I am glad jail isn't the norm, because most of my friends and I would have been there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)