Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

underage teens caught having sex should be jailed.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I don't  think they should actually be jailed but the level of sexually active kids in highschool is disturbing. Something needs to be done to curb these kids from this kind of behavior. When I was in high school there were girls who were sexually active and then  those that were overly active but there  were not as many.  I was having a conversation with my dd last night and we were looking at her facebook and it was disturbing on a whole new level.   Most of the girls she knows are sexually active.  Girls being passed around from guy to guy and the girls are bragging about it.  There are actual places in the school that have names like blow job alley which is a hallway in the school.  Perhaps if the consequences for ones actions were much more severe these kids would think twice about doing what they are doing.  Granted kids are still going to have sex but perhaps places like blow job ally would not exist.

*Edited**   I don't actually think these kids should go to jail. i was being over dramatic.  But i do think that something needs to be done. These kids are openly brgagging on fb about having sex on school property. During school hours.  The school has to be aware at leat on some level whats going on.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Do not kid yourself this went on when I was in school.  I know there were places some of the students went at lunch or during their break for this.  I knew members of a sports team that would have parties - the girls would come just to be with these guys.  One of them would have sex with the girl then his friends would come out of their hiding place and these girls would then have to walk by these guys who were hooting and hollering at them.  It was called "the walk of shame".  Thing was these same girls would come back for more the next weekend, and they bragged about being these guys toys.

It seem more prevalent with social media - but it has not changed. 

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Kids need to be sheltered and not exposed to stuff too early.  Too many parents don't see a problem letting their grade school kids watch mature shows that show partial nudity, sexual content, violence and language.  Kids exposed too early grow up too early.  

Annettey19
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Sending kids to jail and giving them a record for engaging in the same behavior young people have for centuries is a little counterproductive imo.

momto3B
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Where are all the parents in this? 

CABZS
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Whatever happened to blaming the parents?

I was told I was crazy to teach my kids to wait as long as possible, to make sure they are in love. I was laughed at.

Sex is a game to many anymore, it isn't about love anymore which is sad.

Fyi I teach my kids about safe sex as well. We are very open about things in my home.
KiKi-Love
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:13 AM
What a waste of tax money....
Bubbie0809
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:14 AM
I know I was so sneaky. Mom didn't even know part of what I was doing. She assumed a lot, but really had no clue.

Quoting momto3B:

momto3B
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:15 AM

If you mother assumed but did not discuss it with you and/or investigate further, then she was not acutally "parenting". 

Quoting Bubbie0809: I know I was so sneaky. Mom didn't even know part of what I was doing. She assumed a lot, but really had no clue.

Quoting momto3B:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Let's lock them up in cages! Let them leave only for school!

KiKi-Love
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:17 AM
I see parent fails all over the place. Parents let their teens hang out with teen boys who just want sex. Why not control where your kid goes? Seems like a lot of parents don't care, and let their kids run wild. My neighbors for example... I see their teen girls with boys ALL THE TIME. I even caught them giving blow jobs behind their house. Only 15, and known as a town whore among the losers. Now thats messed up.

Quoting CABZS: Whatever happened to blaming the parents?

I was told I was crazy to teach my kids to wait as long as possible, to make sure they are in love. I was laughed at.

Sex is a game to many anymore, it isn't about love anymore which is sad.

Fyi I teach my kids about safe sex as well. We are very open about things in my home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)