Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They arrested my husband so you're damn right they're going to pay for my sh*t!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:32 AM
  • 50 Replies

NOT ME!

Seriously though, that's a lot of kids! Anyways, I believe this lady needs a reality check. 

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
berlgirl1224
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Um.... And why was he arrested? Lol maybe HE is paying for something he did, so NO! No one needs to pay for anything for you, lady! Your man made a wrong, and now he is gone, serving time. That's what happens. Shouldn't have reproduced so many times. Wouldn't have so many mouths to feed.
dawnrothbaum
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:38 AM
2 moms liked this

What?? Someone needs to be held accountable because she birthed 15 kids? Someone needs to pay for everything for her because her fiance went to jail? Wake up lady. It doesn't look like they were doing too well financially before the arrest. Stop having kids you can't afford, and realize you are not entitled to ANYTHING for free.

Danapopcorn
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:38 AM

She doesn't even appreciate what she's getting now!  This is an example of TRUE entitlement.

Quoting berlgirl1224: Um.... And why was he arrested? Lol maybe HE is paying for something he did, so NO! No one needs to pay for anything for you, lady! Your man made a wrong, and now he is gone, serving time. That's what happens. Shouldn't have reproduced so many times. Wouldn't have so many mouths to feed.

shivasgirl
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

this is so old....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:41 AM

oh my gosh what a moron.  Yes I need to be accountable and pay for your children because you and your "fiance" are irresponsible and have had many kids you obviously cant afford.  Smh some people......

LilLadyLadybug
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Someone needs to be held accountable?  Someone needs to pay?  No, dear... SHE needs to be accountable, and SHE needs to pay.

meowsrus
by MamaKitty on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:42 AM
SOMEONE other than her is what she means.

Sigh.
Danapopcorn
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Maybe it's just you. Today is the first time I've watched it.

Quoting shivasgirl:

this is so old....

shivasgirl
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:44 AM

she has had another baby since this

Mocha.Maya.Me
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:45 AM

LMAO~  The absurdity of it all is simply hilarious.  People actually think like that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)