Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't care about my marriage anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I have been married for just over a year.  My DH has 2 SSs from 2 different BMs.  He has YSS all the time.  BM rarely takes her scheduled EOWE visits.  He has OSS one night a week and EOWE.  I recently had my first child and he had a vasectomy.  We fought a lot during my pregnancy and he has a hard time controlling his temper.  I have a bad attitude and am over all not happy. 

I do everything for YSS - 2 and a 1/2 - and have since he was born.  I also care for and support DH.  He does nothing around the inside of the house - though on occasion he will do yard work and things outside.  I now have a 3 month old that I care for on top of this all.  I love my daughter more than life itself.  And I hate having to care for YSS and DH when I could be spending time and energy on her.  Before DD was born it was discussed how DH would have to step up and start helping with YSS more.  On occasion he does but rarely.  He gets mad when I don't make his lunch, when dinner isn't ready on time, or he has no clean socks.  All things I could care less about.

I came to the realization today that I don't care about my marriage anymore.  I don't care about him.  I'm tired of supporting him and his children.  I want to support myself and my daughter.  I take care of her myself.  I wish I was a single parent.  It would be so much easier.  My daughter is growing so fast and I know if I stay with my DH this will be my only child and I will resent him for missing this periods with her because I'm so busy taking care of him and his DS. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)