Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's just 'doing his job' ????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
3 moms liked this

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lennyloves
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:35 AM
5 moms liked this
You have no clue what happen right before for this to happen. I love when things things are taken out of context to make an argument(insert eye roll)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

maybe he's performing cpr

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I have a friend whose been a police officer for over 20 years now. He has never once had to use his billyclub on a single suspect! The majority of the time, the suspect gives up willingly. Other times, he sends his canine in to take the person down, and then the suspect is screaming like a girl, "AHHH!!! Get the dog off of me!! Get the dog off of me!! He bit me!!" BLAH!! BLAH!! BLAH!! Well--don't run from the cops or hide from them!! Their police dogs WILL find you! My friend has had to taze many ppl with his taser gun. He also has never had to fire his weapon on a suspect. He's had to pull his weapon out many, many times, but then the suspect always decides its not worth it to get shot and probably die!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:40 AM

yeah, that looks like cpr with the guy laying on his side, and the cops hand in the air getting ready to slap him....

Quoting Anonymous:

SexyBurlapSack
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:41 AM

It doesn't matter. The man is obviously already subdued. There was no reason to continue beating him. Besides, there are PLENTY of ways to subdue someone without having to hit them at all.

Quoting Lennyloves: You have no clue what happen right before for this to happen. I love when things things are taken out of context to make an argument(insert eye roll)

cymkare
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:42 AM

This

Quoting Lennyloves: You have no clue what happen right before for this to happen. I love when things things are taken out of context to make an argument(insert eye roll)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Meh.

The dude might have just attempted to abduct a child or something.

I'd beat his ass too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:43 AM

maybe he was choking on his vomit. protocol is to make the person lay on their side to avoid choking and "the hand in the air" is probably to pat him in the back, kind of like when a mom burps her baby...

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah, that looks like cpr with the guy laying on his side, and the cops hand in the air getting ready to slap him....

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:44 AM

patting him on the back with a billy club????  yeah, okay...

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe he was choking on his vomit. protocol is to make the person lay on their side to avoid choking and "the hand in the air" is probably to pat him in the back, kind of like when a mom burps her baby...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:46 AM

I love when people do this stupid shit over 1 second of that entire situation.  No one knows what happened before hand and only want to judge this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)