Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid men and the women who stay with them

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

"he threw out my pills'

"He won't let me have friends''

''He wont allow me to have a car''

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES

Sorry but i dont feel sorry for you...you choose to stay with an asshole, then i guess you deserve what's coming...you KNEW he was an ass but hoped marriage 'would change him'....

you have no one to blame but yourself

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I'm sure they'll cry bitter tears

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Not all were asses to begin with so that isn't a good argument. On the other hand, they stayed even when he changed so I don't feel sorry for them either.
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Oy!
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:11 PM
3 moms liked this
I have to agree. Someone can only treat you like shit if you allow them to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Most of the time these men are "over protective" from the beginning. The women think it is cute.

Quoting Anonymous: Not all were asses to begin with so that isn't a good argument. On the other hand, they stayed even when he changed so I don't feel sorry for them either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Many of those guys are great con artists. They can come across as very sweet and charming until they think they have the women. That is when they slowly start to show signs that something is wrong.

Quoting Anonymous: Most of the time these men are "over protective" from the beginning. The women think it is cute.

Quoting Anonymous: Not all were asses to begin with so that isn't a good argument. On the other hand, they stayed even when he changed so I don't feel sorry for them either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Too many times I have heard women say that the man wanted to be with them all the time and they call constantly. The women say the man got bothered if they spend time with friends, they want to fight any guy that talks or even looks at them. Those are all such bad signs.

Quoting Anonymous: Many of those guys are great con artists. They can come across as very sweet and charming until they think they have the women. That is when they slowly start to show signs that something is wrong.

Quoting Anonymous: Most of the time these men are "over protective" from the beginning. The women think it is cute.

LectioDivina
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:22 PM

Lol threw out my pills?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:24 PM

yeah theres another post going around where the husband threw away his wifes pain pills after she just had a c-section

Quoting LectioDivina:

Lol threw out my pills?

LectioDivina
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Oh my God!

That's criminal, not just an asshole...

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah theres another post going around where the husband threw away his wifes pain pills after she just had a c-section

Quoting LectioDivina:

Lol threw out my pills?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)