Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mommy is getting me a present.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
She's buying me a tablet and says I can choose from a galaxy note tablet or a surface.

Any experience with those two?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM

tech reviews of both......from electronics experts able to give a comprehensive run-down on both.

google.com

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Surface is horrible. Definitely get the Galaxy Note.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Your "mommy"? I cringe when grown adults call their parents "mommy" or "daddy". It immediately makes me suspect dependency and immaturity. ugh.
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:17 PM
I had the surface, I returned it less then a month later and got the galaxy note. Which I LOVE.
JayTee80
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:20 PM

I'd read reviews for all tablets in that price range.  The Note is more like a large phone so if you want a smaller tablet, you couldn't go wrong with that one.  I think it depends on what you primarily want to use the device for. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Gmail, cafemom, Facebook and mostly pictures

Quoting JayTee80:

I'd read reviews for all tablets in that price range.  The Note is more like a large phone so if you want a smaller tablet, you couldn't go wrong with that one.  I think it depends on what you primarily want to use the device for. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Daddy!

Quoting Anonymous: Your "mommy"? I cringe when grown adults call their parents "mommy" or "daddy". It immediately makes me suspect dependency and immaturity. ugh.
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Surface has TERRIBLE reviews!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Aaaaaahhhh! Now you did it... Do you like to make people rock under their tables while blubbering?

Quoting Anonymous: Daddy!

Quoting Anonymous: Your "mommy"? I cringe when grown adults call their parents "mommy" or "daddy". It immediately makes me suspect dependency and immaturity. ugh.
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I far from immature and dependent. I will call my mom, mommy and dad, daddy till thr day I die.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)