Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else feel like

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Any one else who is/was pregnant feel just sick all the time. No puking but nausea all the time. I feel like I have to spend most of my time laying down because I feel sick. I take nausea pills but sometimes they just don't work. Maybe the baby is up really high? Is there anything I can do to make it better. Im 29weeks btw.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CJsMommy92
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:36 PM

That's how I was when I was pregnant

Join us if you like Anime, reading, writing or just chatting with a bunch of laid back girls. :) We talk about many different things in our group and are always happy to welcome new members. We write short stories, read books together, share poems and quotes, review movies and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to any of these things we'd love to have you. The group started as girls who adored the anime Black Butler but now we've evolved to cover many more things. We are a no drama group and all ages are welcome.

heathers5500
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Try Sea Bands. They are pressure point bracelets for nausea and motion sickness. You can get them at almost any Pharmacy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Do they work better than nausea meds?

Quoting heathers5500: Try Sea Bands. They are pressure point bracelets for nausea and motion sickness. You can get them at almost any Pharmacy
Mocha.Maya.Me
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Only when pregnant with my daughter.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:41 PM
I am having a girl thus time lol...hmm

Quoting Mocha.Maya.Me:

Only when pregnant with my daughter.  

heathers5500
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:42 PM
I had to wear them during almost my whole pregnancy with DS. Nothing else really worked....not even Phenergan
nerdymom28
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Yes, I dealt with intense nausea for the first 3 months of both of my pregnancies. I was literally on the verge of vomiting 24/7 but it would never actually happen. It was pure agony. I sipped Sprite, nibbled on saltines, and sucked on peppermints, but nothing really helped all that much. I just did the best I could to get through each day until it wore off, right around the beginning of the second trimester.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:49 PM
Ugh this is me all day every dayit seems. Except im almost 30weeks. Ugh

Quoting nerdymom28:

Yes, I dealt with intense nausea for the first 3 months of both of my pregnancies. I was literally on the verge of vomiting 24/7 but it would never actually happen. It was pure agony. I sipped Sprite, nibbled on saltines, and sucked on peppermints, but nothing really helped all that much. I just did the best I could to get through each day until it wore off, right around the beginning of the second trimester.

nerdymom28
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Oh jeez..I'm so sorry! I remember thinking so many times that if I could just throw up maybe I'd feel a little relief for a while, but it just never happened. I totally feel your pain. My doctor told me to keep saltines on the night stand and eat a couple in the morning before I even got out of bed, and that did help a little. And the peppermints were soothing. But nothing was a real cure-all. :(

Quoting Anonymous: Ugh this is me all day every dayit seems. Except im almost 30weeks. Ugh

Quoting nerdymom28:

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:54 PM
With my last pregnancy. It was awful until the 26th-27th week and then it just disappeared. I only gained 11 lbs with that pregnancy because if it.

Hope it goes away soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)