Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do most men prefer long hair?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 134 Replies

I keep my hair in a ponytail all the time and today I let it loose, while I went grocery shopping. A lot of random guys checked me out and talked to me. Of course, I thought maybe I had tp sticking out or something, but I didn't.

i know some men actually prefer short hair, but do most men like long hair?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Some don't have a preference what so ever. I know my so only prefers long hair so he has something to pull during sex.
onethentwins
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:57 PM

I think they do. I like to keep mine short although I have grown it a few times. 

furbabymum
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:58 PM

I think so. I had really long hair before yesterday. I chopped it off for practical reasons. My husband was upset. Guys I interact with through work were upset. It's odd. lol

Mummy2Connor
by Karissa on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know most men's preference, but I do know that whenever my hair is long I get hit on more.

theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:58 PM

My DH prefers long hair.  I don't know about anyone else.  He asked me to stop cutting my hair because he likes it better long.  I am in the process of growing it out. Its getting really long.

“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.”

3boys1girl32
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:59 PM
My dh does...
Lo428
by get over yourself on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:59 PM

I had three inches cut off and my husband damn near had a heart attack. Ffs, my hair is still long.

Quoting furbabymum:

I think so. I had really long hair before yesterday. I chopped it off for practical reasons. My husband was upset. Guys I interact with through work were upset. It's odd. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:00 PM
I'm my experience most prefer it. Not all but most.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:00 PM
H husband prefers short (about shoulder length) hair.
strongforthem
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Wait s sec. Let me go ask them! ...................
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)