Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i worked out on my lunch break and my legs and arms

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:07 PM
  • 9 Replies
Are so sore. I already took a shower, I guess I am just going to suffer.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I do 20 squats after I use the bathroom each time. I do it at least 6x a day at work.
Bubbie0809
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:10 PM
I think I do squats wrong, they always hurt my knee

Quoting Anonymous: I do 20 squats after I use the bathroom each time. I do it at least 6x a day at work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:10 PM
My sister just finished n internship at one of the top training facilities for pro athletes. She worked in the nutrition side but was able to work out with the trainers. She is home now and kicking my butt in the gym. I have never been this sore in my life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Watch where you knee is when you vend your legs. They should never go past your toes. Put your weight back on you heels.

Quoting Bubbie0809: I think I do squats wrong, they always hurt my knee

Quoting Anonymous: I do 20 squats after I use the bathroom each time. I do it at least 6x a day at work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:15 PM
This. I make my butt stick out further while I straighten my back straight up.

Quoting Anonymous: Watch where you knee is when you vend your legs. They should never go past your toes. Put your weight back on you heels.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Yep. They are the best for toning.

Quoting Anonymous: This. I make my butt stick out further while I straighten my back straight up.

Quoting Anonymous: Watch where you knee is when you vend your legs. They should never go past your toes. Put your weight back on you heels.

Bubbie0809
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:24 PM
I think that's where I am wrong, my weight is on the ball of my foot, not the heel.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Push back, stick your butt out and you will feel it.

Quoting Bubbie0809: I think that's where I am wrong, my weight is on the ball of my foot, not the heel.

Bubbie0809
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Oh! When I tried it like that my knee didn't hurt! Thank you!

Quoting Anonymous: Push back, stick your butt out and you will feel it.

Quoting Bubbie0809: I think that's where I am wrong, my weight is on the ball of my foot, not the heel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)