Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You didnt deserve him!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

This is Jesse and Joey! (Named after Full House, by my son!) They are mini Dachshunds! They weigh like maybe 2 pounds. They are tiny!

Jesse and Joey have a sister, that my mom has, named Grace!

They also had another brother. We would have taken him, but he had already found a home. A very very bad home. The people we got these puppies from enlightened us today on just how bad a home. 

The people that took him abused him, they let their children carry him by his neck. THey carried him by his ears. THey beat him when he had an accident. Then they kicked him like a football, they kicked him people! He layed and suffered for 2 days and is now in Heaven and away from the pain. 

This is horrible. Why would anyone do that, its terrible. Why didnt tsche people that gave us these puppies go get him back when they knew he was being abused! 

You dont want  a dog once you've taken it, fine, find it another home, take it to a shelter! DONT ABUSE IT AND MURDER IT!! 

I just want to cry, I would have taken it and loved it, it would still be alive!! What the hell is wrong with people!!\

Sorry, I had to vent, Im sitting here in tears!

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

BUMP

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:20 AM

BUMP!

Lvictorio4
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:22 AM
how sad...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:23 AM

This is really sad :( We got a dog from a friend of ours and honestly i felt myself getting really agitated with him after 3 days, he did everything I did not want him to do, I knew it was not working so I called the old owners and told them they were getting their evil dog back.  They did find a home for him where he adjusted right away, but I will never get another dog, I realize it is not for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)