Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The s*** my husband does is quite annoying...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
He works morning shifts and I work night shifts.
I also pack lunches night before. I prepare the same thing for us in our lunch bags. Well my damn chicken salad is not in the fridge. I text him to see if he took it and he says yes. Effingggg great. I go to work in about 30mins. Looks like pb&j for my lunch today!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Short_cake88
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I love PBJs...

Short_cake88
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Did chicken salad really fuck up your day that much? Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Lol me too!

Quoting Short_cake88:

I love PBJs...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:49 PM
Yes. My life is completely over because of this. Lol

Quoting Short_cake88:

ElevenEleven
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Bah aha. I think I asked my best friend something along those lines.(I was craving her mon's chicken salad and she basically melted down over it) I was like really? And she's like yes, they give me the poops!

Smh, lol.

Quoting Short_cake88:

Short_cake88
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:52 PM

I cried once because I wanted a loaded sweet potato so bad while pregnant lol

Quoting ElevenEleven: Bah aha. I think I asked my best friend something along those lines.(I was craving her mon's chicken salad and she basically melted down over it) I was like really? And she's like yes, they give me the poops!

Smh, lol.

Quoting Short_cake88:

ElevenEleven
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:55 PM
OP, I feel you pain, kinda.. Df will go to the store and buy me something(coke, candy, something along those lines) and I'll sometimes forget about it and go to the fridge the next day and it's gone.. He's usually like "oh I was thirsty/hungry" lol. I half way want to strangle him sometimes cause he's the reason we can't buy a case of cokes at the store. He finishes a 12 pack in about 2 days.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Omg! This!!!! Happens all the time and today was the last straw but I am going to choose my battles wisely. Lol I'm not going to have a huge fit over a salad. I guess. It's very annoying tho. Glad someone else understands

Quoting ElevenEleven: OP, I feel you pain, kinda.. Df will go to the store and buy me something(coke, candy, something along those lines) and I'll sometimes forget about it and go to the fridge the next day and it's gone.. He's usually like "oh I was thirsty/hungry" lol. I half way want to strangle him sometimes cause he's the reason we can't buy a case of cokes at the store. He finishes a 12 pack in about 2 days.
ElevenEleven
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:57 PM
I was more of the, oh, *I'm* being unreasonable?! Fine I'll get it myself type. Lol.

I about strangles df cause I wanted steak fingers from a place about 30 minutes away. Lol, it wasn't til this past weekend that he got the "experience" and told me, I was no longer unreasonable for wanting to make the drive. Lol

Quoting Short_cake88:

I cried once because I wanted a loaded sweet potato so bad while pregnant lol

Quoting ElevenEleven: Bah aha. I think I asked my best friend something along those lines.(I was craving her mon's chicken salad and she basically melted down over it) I was like really? And she's like yes, they give me the poops!

Smh, lol.

Quoting Short_cake88:

withsecond
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
But did it have your name on it? lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)