Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you the "affectionate" type?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
If so, how do you do it? Do you also partake in PDA? Public display of affection?

How do you do it? I'm so to myself and my hubs is the affectionate one and I know he would like me to be that way in return.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Greenenvy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:52 PM
I'm super affectionate and my df is the to himself one. He's learning. I'll add more in a minute.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Not at all. 

theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:53 PM
2 moms liked this

I am super affectionate.  I like to be hugged and cuddled.  Dh hates pda so the most we do in public is holding hands or a quick peck when no one is watching.  Thats fine with me as long as he is cuddly when we get home.  I like to sit on the couch with him or sit with him while he is playing XBOX and get cuddled.  I also lay really close to him at bedtime until its time to put my mask on and go to sleep.  

“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.”

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:54 PM
We hold hands a lot, sometimes he will walk with his arm around me. An occasional butt squeeze when no one is looking. lol

We are very affectionate. We make sure we never go overboard though. Making out and heavy petting are never appropriate in public.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Yes, both hubby and I are affectionate.

jupiter5
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Yupp I would cuddle all day if I could!! Anyplace anytime! How do u get cuddlier? Hmmm just give more hand hugs and little cuddles or side hugs/ nuzzles :) keep it in mind and it will become havit
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:55 PM

no. i hate to be touched.  i snuggle with kids because i don't want to hurt their feelings, but i don't like to hold hands or snuggle with dh.

mrsbrimer
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:55 PM
No... I will hold hands with dh but we never make out and stuff in public or at home either lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:55 PM
I totally agree. Thanks.

Quoting Anonymous: We hold hands a lot, sometimes he will walk with his arm around me. An occasional butt squeeze when no one is looking. lol

We are very affectionate. We make sure we never go overboard though. Making out and heavy petting are never appropriate in public.
Texasladybug84
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Yes we are affectioniate. I'll hold his hand, rub his back, rub his ass.. Lol. He will hold me from behind, hold my hand, give me shoulder massage if were just standing there
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)