Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ways? Small town drama

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies

Bm and I are not fb friends. So my BFF came over today and showed me a fb post bm made.it said "fuck that bitch. I swear to God as soon as I can get my hands on baby daddies little bitch I will kill her." In the comments she is accusing me of calling her a tattle tale. 

Back story- dd is 3 years younger than dsd and they are going through a phase where dd does everything dsd does. It's annoys dsd and she will come tell me or df "she's following me! She is trying to put on my shoes! She won't stop playing with my toys!" Etc. df will tell her it's not nice to tattle and fix whatever the situation is. I have never called her a tattle tale. 

BFF took screen shots and I contemplating on sending them to df or not.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I would contact someone more important than DF she is making threats on your life on a public forum.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:03 PM

i'd report it to the police. Only because I know one crazy bitch who would act on the threats.

withsecond
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Wow, she's not real bright posting it where mutual friends can see and take screen shots of it.
I'd definitely shown him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
It's a public forum, contact the police.
Flouncy
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:05 PM
She sounds completely unglued.
KylesWifey
by Go HAWKS!!!! on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Um ya id show df and the cops.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:09 PM

It also says on the comments that she wants to find out my ss# and "hunt me down." 

I just sent them to df. I told him "baby I'm not trying to start anything but this is not okay. I'm about to be your wife and stuck with this crazy person forever...."

JTnJT
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:11 PM

This!  I would take that screen shot and go file a police report. 

Quoting Anonymous:

i'd report it to the police. Only because I know one crazy bitch who would act on the threats.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:11 PM

I honestly think she is just trying to sound tough. She is a loser. It bothers me that we have mutual friends that I go to church with seeing this. She actually called me out by first and last name. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I would contact someone more important than DF she is making threats on your life on a public forum.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Has she posted stuff like that on fb? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)