Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you serious?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

my dd's step mom used her ENTIRE inhaler at the park today,theres a fire in the mountains above the city my ex lives in and dd's step mom thought it was a good idea to take a child with asthma to the park? while ashes are raining down no less......smh youd think someone who has a child and one on the way plus has been around my dd since she was born would know better but nope.now i have to go pay $50 for a new persecution because step mom was stupid enough to take the kids to the park......

ugh

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:22 PM
She sounds like a real winner
KenneMaw
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I would make dad and step mom pay for the new inhaler

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Quoting hypnautica: She sounds like a real winner

i seriously thought she was smarter then that....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Quoting KenneMaw:

I would make dad and step mom pay for the new inhaler

yeah it'd be a cold day in hell before they do that,dd's on my medical so they wont pay for anything......

sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I would ask them to replace it. And using an entire rescue inhaler in that short amount of time is dangerous. This may be something to bring up to an attorney.

My husband has asthma and he will not go out or limit his time out during wildfires or when there is poor air quality. 

maliksmama2
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:25 PM

That's a little petty to be upset about. Kids have neccessities, medication included. Why is that such a surprise? At least she used the proper precautions. You would be upset if she did or she didn't. SMH

onethentwins
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Good grief. What a moron!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

You should be concerned about the overdose potential. You should never use a rescue inhaler more than 6 times a day, there are 200 doses per inhaler. That would be a lot of medicine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Quoting maliksmama2:

That's a little petty to be upset about. Kids have neccessities, medication included. Why is that such a surprise? At least she used the proper precautions. You would be upset if she did or she didn't. SMH

are you fucking stupid? an inhaler shouldnt be used ALL AT ONCE for one park outing. i just refilled it 3 weeks ago and dd has never used it until today so it was full

maliksmama2
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM

This was my initial thought. I would be more worried about this than the 50$

Quoting sheramom4:

I would ask them to replace it. And using an entire rescue inhaler in that short amount of time is dangerous. This may be something to bring up to an attorney.

My husband has asthma and he will not go out or limit his time out during wildfires or when there is poor air quality. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)