Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And this..................is what is wrong with parents today

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:12 PM
  • 81 Replies

Seriously, WTF?  These three kids will be in prison in 3.....2....1......

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Okie-chick
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:13 PM
Horrible parenting. Lack of parents around. Non spanking parents.
lenashark
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:14 PM

I'd say that's whats wrong with parents today, not kids. Kid don't get that way on their own. If the mom would stop screaming curses and beating her kids and started actually parenting them, I doubt they would be that way.

lenashark
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:15 PM
2 moms liked this

This mom clearly spanks her kids, and beats them, and look how far that's gotten them. I am fine with a well deserved swat on the butt in certain situations, but you don't need to spank your kids to get them not to act that way.

Quoting Okie-chick: Horrible parenting. Lack of parents around. Non spanking parents.

maliksmama2
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Yeah, it was all a set up. This lady has other videos of herself "acting" in different scenarios on youtube. She's a wannabe actress trying to make it out of NYC with her ''acting'' skills. Everything isn't what it seems.

Outspoken.Mime
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:15 PM

This woman is not a non spanking parent, did you watch the video?

Quoting Okie-chick: Horrible parenting. Lack of parents around. Non spanking parents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Oh i must have lost the memo where it said non spanking parents we're a "fail".
Anyways, those kids are bound to get in trouble, and their rudeness will back fire one day.

Outspoken.Mime
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Where are the other videos?  I didn't see any. I am having trouble believing she set up her kid calling her a bitch and her daughter calling her a ho.

Quoting maliksmama2:

Yeah, it was all a set up. This lady has other videos of herself "acting" in different scenarios on youtube. She's a wannabe actress trying to make it out of NYC with her ''acting'' skills. Everything isn't what it seems.

caustinb
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:16 PM
I saw this about a week ago...is that her oldest holding her back? If these were my kids, they'd be on the next plane to military school.
UncertainHopefl
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I saw this on FB!

OMG.
My kid would get an ass whoopin'

ElevenEleven
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Are you serious? That's nuts.

Quoting maliksmama2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)