Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg! Have you ever forgotten your wallet?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:47 PM
  • 12 Replies
Went to chick fil a

Dh forgot his wallet and didn't realize until he went to try to grab it out of his pocket pulling up to the window to pay.

We told them we would come right back and to hold out order inside but they said out visit is on them and to have a nice day.

How embarrassing! Has this happened to you?

And yes I love the gays and I love tasty chicken
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:48 PM
"And yes I love the gays and I love tasty chicken"

LMAO

And yes I forget my wallet/purse way too often.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:54 PM
I didn't exactly forget it but my son pulled it out of my bag one day before we went out, he was only about 18 months at the time. We got to the cinema only to find it wasn't there. My husband had dropped us off so I had no way of getting home so I asked if I could maybe pay them after the movie but the manager said to just go on in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:58 PM
There was one time we were at the mall and I went to order a drink at the food court. When I went to pay I realized that my fiancé had my wallet so I said "sorry, I just realized my fiancé has my wallet. I'll be back in a minute." When I got back the woman said "so you got your wallet from your fiancé then" in a tone that made it quite clear she didn't think I was engaged or something, just really disrespectful. It was weird, she seemed to take it really personally.
highlandmum
by Spunky on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:59 PM

I have never, but my husband has done it a few times.

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:01 PM

It has happened to my husband, well, his card didn't work and they gave him the food & drink. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Nice! And no, I've never done that but I can imagine it would be embarrassing.

TiffanyRose06
by Hufflepuff on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:02 PM

chick-fil-a is nasty

but yes ive done that, at the grocery store... with 2 weeks worth of groceries. thankfully i had my check book

huntersmama711
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM
I did once. I went and got a mani/pedi and realized when I went to pay my wallet wasn't in my purse. Luckily they knew me there and I was able to run home to get it. I wonder what they do when someone can't/won't pay tho? I was so embarrassed and gave like a 50% tip when I went back to pay.
momma2mms
by Kristin on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:06 PM

I too love the gays and tasty chicken :)

BrittSam2011
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I've done that grocery shopping a couple times. But luckily, it was just in the car, so I ran out to get it. Embarrassing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)