Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ate a ton and it's only 4pm

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
At noon I ran two miles and weight lifted for a half hour and since then I have eaten two meals . It's only 4pm.
I'm kind of bummed because I'm working hard making garbanzo bean/sweet potato burgers and I wanted to be super hungry and enjoy every morsel of them.
Does anybody else get extremely hungry the hours following a workout?
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:11 PM

No. It's funny because my husband and I are pure opposites in that regard. We go to the gym together and when we come home, he is ravenous and I have no appetite. 

Jodee24
by Sliceoflife on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Yes I do. Lost 50 lbs too from weight lifting and running
hgibsonorc
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:13 PM
I wish I was like you! At least for a couple hours after I'm done....lol

Quoting JulyBabies:

No. It's funny because my husband and I are pure opposites in that regard. We go to the gym together and when we come home, he is ravenous and I have no appetite. 

hgibsonorc
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Good for you!

Quoting Jodee24: Yes I do. Lost 50 lbs too from weight lifting and running
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting hgibsonorc: I wish I was like you! At least for a couple hours after I'm done....lol

Quoting JulyBabies:

Based on your dinner it sounds like you are probably eating the right foods....unlike my husband who puts down a bag of chips within minutes of coming home from the gym! He just doesn't get it lol

MissKazaam1
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I already have a huge appitite. People say its because I am so tall ( I'm 6'5). When I use to workout alot, I made myself a family serving of pasta alfredo and a few fully loaded baked potatoes.

hgibsonorc
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Lol yeah....

Quoting JulyBabies:

Quoting hgibsonorc: I wish I was like you! At least for a couple hours after I'm done....lol

Quoting JulyBabies:

Based on your dinner it sounds like you are probably eating the right foods....unlike my husband who puts down a bag of chips within minutes of coming home from the gym! He just doesn't get it lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)