Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STFU or get on with your story..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
I had a hormonal moment and said that to df. It was wrong, yes. In my defense, he asking a question/ telling a story.

It was about how much someone was paying for a certain service(not illegal or anything) and this was what he kept saying before I told to shut up or get on... And I kidd you not, it went on for quite awhile.

"They finished this job, and guess what she she paid? And I'm not talking about supplies or materials or hardware or supplies, I'm only talking about labor not all the things they have to buy to set and reset it, and all the things they have replace and the material and all the supplies. Guess how much she paid for just labor? I mean no this or that and this stuff and that stuff and all of the stuff they broke on accident but it was cause they had to take it out..."

And on and on. I couldn't keep up with everything he listed that I finally told him to shut it or tell me the labor price. Of course he got upset and I don't blame him, but this pregnant thing has me wanting to karate chop him in the jugular and when he rambles like that, he works my nerves.

I'm already Over this so I can not just tell people to go away and all of the likenesses of it.

😕😒
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrueTrophyWife
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:18 PM
3 moms liked this
Is it wrong that I felt the same way about you with this post? Ugh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:23 PM
No, because every post you comment in you*try* to start stuff. So, I would expect it from you. I'm a bit sad you haven't done any good trolls here lately. Bless your heart you poor thing, running out of things to say.

Quoting TrueTrophyWife: Is it wrong that I felt the same way about you with this post? Ugh!
TrueTrophyWife
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:27 PM
I've been commenting on several posts for the last half hour. Since no one is reading your little post why don't you sniff them out and in true cowardly anon fashion start quoting me on some with your little thoughts. Lol

Quoting Anonymous: No, because every post you comment in you*try* to start stuff. So, I would expect it from you. I'm a bit sad you haven't done any good trolls here lately. Bless your heart you poor thing, running out of things to say.

Quoting TrueTrophyWife: Is it wrong that I felt the same way about you with this post? Ugh!
VoodooVixen
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Lol you did drag it on.

I have told my husband this before. He drag stories out so I tell him to just cut to the chase.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Because I'm not a stalker, which you must need attention if you're asking me to do that, but thanks for the bump hun!

Quoting TrueTrophyWife: I've been commenting on several posts for the last half hour. Since no one is reading your little post why don't you sniff them out and in true cowardly anon fashion start quoting me on some with your little thoughts. Lol

Quoting Anonymous: No, because every post you comment in you*try* to start stuff. So, I would expect it from you. I'm a bit sad you haven't done any good trolls here lately. Bless your heart you poor thing, running out of things to say.

caustinb
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:29 PM
I raged when I was pregnant. Dh was lucky if I let him look at me, let alone tell boring work stories.
Plus-size-mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:30 PM
I agree, lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Stop blaming being pregnant FFS

OrangeDreamPop
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:31 PM
Wow!!! Rude much?!??
Just shows your true troll-ness

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Lol, I just felt like an ass for doing it to him. I've been out if patience trying to deal with my dr this week, that I just snapped at him. His reaction was priceless though! "Well SOMEBODY is Mr. Angry pants tonight." I laughed so hard after that. Poor guy, at least he's taking my hormones in stride, cause I'm not. /: lol

Quoting VoodooVixen: Lol you did drag it on.

I have told my husband this before. He drag stories out so I tell him to just cut to the chase.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)