Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hopefully this will teach him

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:42 PM
  • 4 Replies
Our oldest son messed up at school yesterday and today and so my husband has him doing "front back go's" which is when he calls out "front!" Our son has to do push ups "back!" Sit ups "go!" Runs in place. And while running in place he has to "pick cherries". And then he just had him say the pledge of allegiance 5 times while planking. Maybe next time he will listen to what he is told to do in school and home
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
anotherhalf
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Can your dh punish me?  I could use the exercise.

GertieMay
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Right?! He said I'm doing it after the kids go to bed bc I " don't listen". Lol. I have a feeling I'll be in tears.

Quoting anotherhalf:

Can your dh punish me?  I could use the exercise.

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:02 AM

and build his strength and endurance at the same time.  Considering there is a rise in juvenile onset diabetes and juvenile obesity, I am all for that type of punishment.  More the question though is why was he being bad and what it was.

GertieMay
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 5:56 AM
He was being disrespectful to his teachers and talking back to them and not listening to them. Them when he was at home he was talking back to me and ignoring everything I told him. My husband can't stand that.

Quoting MixedCooke:

and build his strength and endurance at the same time.  Considering there is a rise in juvenile onset diabetes and juvenile obesity, I am all for that type of punishment.  More the question though is why was he being bad and what it was.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)