Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help me out!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
So earlier dh asked me if there was anything I needed help with in the house. I figured it was because he wanted to play his game on the computer and he always tries to do something helpful before so that he makes sure there is nothing I want him to do and I won't bug him. So I asked him to empty out the dishwasher. The rest of the house was clean. I asked him why he wanted to help me out. He said, "because the house wasn't as clean as I expected it to be when I got home."

Wtf. Today the house was much cleaner than usual. All beds were made, the floors had been swept and mopped, there weren't any toys out of place, everything was exactly in its place where it should be. The only "messes" were the few pots that were in the sink and a pile of clean laundry on the table (which I was folding at the time). Oh, and my son did have his pillow, blanket, and stuffed animal on the couch with him while he was watching tv (he's sick right now).

I don't usually do that much every day, there are usually a few toys strewn about, floors are swept but not always mopped, beds are not always made. Etc... but today everything was done. I don't get wtf he was talking about as it was much cleaner than usual.

Ugh, I'm annoyed.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
abrine7673
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:31 PM
Men.
Smh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:33 PM
I'm even coming down with whatever my son has. I didn't want to even get out of bed this morning, but I did.

I even made a meal plan for the next two weeks and a grocery list. Something i never do! Smh.

Quoting abrine7673: Men.

Smh
LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:34 PM
When you figure out how to make sense of weird man behavior, let the rest of us know. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:35 PM

If you're home all day why wouldn't it be clean everyday? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:29 PM
It's picked up, but not usually this clean. Why? Because sometimes the kids and I aren't at home all day. Or I have other projects going on. I refuse to spend my whole day, every day, cleaning.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're home all day why wouldn't it be clean everyday? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:29 PM
I'll work on that... lol.

Quoting LadyFreeRider: When you figure out how to make sense of weird man behavior, let the rest of us know. Lol.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:42 AM

he wanted the pots cleaned and didnt want to have to do it himself so he thought he could guilt trip you to do them instead.  I would write a list of what i did today and write a list of what he did and then tell him what he could do now.

JackieGirl007
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:48 AM

Maybe he was PMSing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)