Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How does God give you a baby?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 126 Replies
A lot of people say God gave them their kids. I'm not saying it isn't true, but it makes it seem like babies just randomly show up. Babies only come when the parents have sex. If the parents didn't have sex, babies would not appear from nowhere.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:04 PM
5 moms liked this
Some people use that term to say they are grateful for their blessing. God didn't physically knock on their door and said "here, thought you needed one of these" that's just silly.
Prplesockmonkey
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:05 PM
5 moms liked this
Well I call my husband god....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:05 PM
4 moms liked this

What, you don't like to imagine God standing over the couple while their getting their nasty on...waving his magic wand to fertilize the egg??

It's just Bible Beater's way of making God the explaination/reason for everying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:05 PM
5 moms liked this
God can open and close the womb. In the Bible it talks about babies are blessings from God.
Raine_Dance

pretty sure me having sex and then pushing a kid out 9 months later is what gave me a kid.... but to each his own. Some people are very religious, especially if they have had fertility issues, i can understand them saying their child was a gift from god. 

Prplesockmonkey
2 moms liked this
Grateful. One word. You're welcome. ;)

Quoting Anonymous: Some people use that term to say they are great full for their blessing. God didn't physically knock on their door and said "here, thought you needed one of these" that's just silly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:06 PM

And Santa Claus really does go to all the houses all over the world on Christmas Eve...

Quoting Anonymous: God can open and close the womb. In the Bible it talks about babies are blessings from God.

SaraA1989
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Last time I knew;, biology is what made kids.
strongforthem
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah well, tell that to Mary! O.O
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:07 PM
7 moms liked this
Because not everyone who has sex can be blessed to conceive a child. Some people are blessed enough to have no issues. Some people have a great deal or trouble trying to conceive a child. Some are never able to experience it. I feel everything happens for a reason and I do not feel god loves fertile people more. The birth of a new life is a blessing!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)