Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be suspicious of your SO if he did this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

He never goes out with friends. His job is changing shifts and he barely has time. He doesn't even have time to go out with me and everytime I mention it he's too tired to anything. We got into a huge fight on Sunday night and have since made up but I still feel weird about it, like he's acting weird. Well he mentioned tonight in a text from work that his friend from High school who he rarely talks to wants to meet up for a drink this weekend. I had previously asked him to go to out Saturday and he said "I don't know" So I texted back that I already asked him to go out Saturday so he can go Friday with his friend. I just find it weird that he is even going with him since he never does that. I guess I am super paranoid but all I keep thinking of is what if he's still mad at me from our fight and goes out and f***s someone? What if he isn't meeting his friend at all but he's meeting another woman? all these paranoid questions go through my head and I really don't want him to go now. Would you be suspicious if he out of the blue wanted to go out when he usually never does? And when we never even go out together? Or Am I being crazy??  Help!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:27 PM
2 moms liked this

you guys got issues, see a therapist

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Invite yourself to go & see what he says
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:30 PM

I kind of did, actually I said either go Friday or have him meet us out Saturday. He said I think he wants it to be a guys night.

Quoting Anonymous: Invite yourself to go & see what he says

mamacough
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:32 PM
CRAZY LOL
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Get a sitter and have a girls night out at the same place lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Foolynroo2
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:41 PM

You're being crazy. The fact that he's working hard and doesn't get out much, tells you that he needs to get out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:43 PM

I was a little bit mad at the fact that I ask him all the time to go out and he turns me down. Then someone else asks him and he's going?

Quoting Foolynroo2:

You're being crazy. The fact that he's working hard and doesn't get out much, tells you that he needs to get out.

Foolynroo2
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes some people need a little bit of time away from their loved ones.

If i understand it correctly he doesn't go anywhere, meaning he doesn't go out without you either

right?

Quoting Anonymous:

I was a little bit mad at the fact that I ask him all the time to go out and he turns me down. Then someone else asks him and he's going?

Quoting Foolynroo2:

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:46 PM

maybe he really does just need some time away from the house & fam....a guy's night.  every once in a while, i take a girl's night.  the last thing i want is for dh to tagalong.

if this is a one time deal, it's probably nothing.  if he starts going out every weekend, then, i could understand starting to be suspicious.

while he's out, invite girlfriends over for margarita night after the kids go to bed

KennyPooPoo22
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:46 PM
One word, therapist.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)