Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you meet your husband?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:38 PM
  • 63 Replies
We met on a blind date. I stayed the night with him and his cousin who was a good friend of mine two days later. The next day I moved in lol we have been together 6 years now
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DannieLou
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:40 PM
4 moms liked this

In prison.

We were both at training to be corrections officers ;)

daisybaby91
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:41 PM
We worked at a pizza place with a really close knit staff together.
He kept asking me out, i kept saying no. But we hung out a lot because of work, common friends, and we became really good friends and it kind of just happened.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:42 PM
he was my team leader. we spent lots of time together and well, developed feelings and all.
starbuckmom03
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:42 PM
In the singles group at church.

Funny thing is they had an unwritten rule not to date w/in the group. We started dating in November and new years eve the group had a new years eve party and at least 5 other couples came out and said they were dating!! All those couples plus are married at least 10 years and we all have kids and still keep in touch!!
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:42 PM

High school. In French class. Mais oui!

LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:45 PM

McDonalds.

They hired him the day before they hired me. I was 18, and it was my first job. We started out as FWB, and as of next month, we'll have been married 8 years. :)

tsdaughe
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Haha... met mine on craigslist... the dating side. We talked by email several weeks then met. Instant connection. I still remember the way I felt the first kiss. We were both separated and going through divorces. He really liked me and fast and freaked out. He picked a fight and told me to delete his number. So I did. Several months later he contacted me but I was with someone else. We texted at times but just casual. My bf turned out to be psycho and had him arrested. I reached out to my now dh and we became best friends. I helped him pick up chicks lol. At some point he told me he wanted me and would wait as long as he had too. After 2 months I started to develop feelings and told him. We have been together 2 yrs and 4 months and married almost 7 months.

lenashark
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:45 PM

We met at a Fourth of July parade. I was walking along the back of the crowd to my Church with my then two year old son, dropping off some things. He wanted to see, but I couldn't put the box down to lift him up because it was breakable, so we stopped for a moment to stand on some steps. My husband saw us, he was sitting on some steps nearby and asked if he wanted a boost. He then walked us to the Church, he wouldn't go in because he wasn't dressed right he said, so he waited outside and then asked if I wanted to go for a walk. We were in high school together but none of the same classes. After that we started hanging out and then dating, we got married after a couple of years and we've been married for almost two years now. 

giroirk
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Working at a grocery store in high school. Started hanging out as friend and then started dating. Still together 13 years later:)

deboramomof2
by đź’‹sweetcandyđź’‹ on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Myspace baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)