Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feel so alone and crazy and scared.... Anyone? ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I have hada little trouble remembering things for a while. But lately things are getting worse and I am freaking out. I forget some spaces of time. Like when I am driving I will be confused about where I am cause I don't remember passing some of the places to get there. Or I ask the same thing a bunch of times and even when I am told it was already done I still have trouble believing it cause I just have no recollection at all of it happening. At night I have been having really strange dreams anda lot of times it's about stuff that happened in elementary school and about people I had forgotten all about. Sometimes people I see every day look unfamiliar at first or like someone else. But then it passes quickly and I am fine. My dh is getting frustrated and angry and I am terrified that this is the start of alzheimers or something and it's just going to get worse. I am only 27! IS that possible? I have suffered from depression, anxiety and pmdd. I am on celexa. Could it be a side effect of the meds? I am so sad and scared and alone.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Bump. Did you post about this before? Or maybe you've forgotten?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:43 PM

call doctor asap for possible testing.  it could be from meds or something deeper.

brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:44 PM
I remember this post too

Quoting Anonymous: Bump. Did you post about this before? Or maybe you've forgotten?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:45 PM

The only way you will know what's going on with you, is to see a good doctor. You need tests run to find out why you are having all of these problems.  It's too bad your dh is not being supportive of you, for instead of being frustrated and angry. I'd ask a close friend or relative to help you through this, for someone needs to be there for you in my opinion. You deserve that. Keep us posted please.

MelissaBabeh14
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Did you forget that you posted this before?
KrissyKC
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:49 PM
I posted about something similar. I have been through this lately. Mine could be related to being diabetic and having elevated sugars.
KrissyKC
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:50 PM
It was probably my post. I have the same problems and have described memory problems while driving in a post before.

Quoting brandie1470: I remember this post too

Quoting Anonymous: Bump. Did you post about this before? Or maybe you've forgotten?
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Meds for depression, cardiovascular disease, operate by tricking your body on different levels to function properly...of course heavy meds can play with your mind. Let your fictitious know, perhaps alternate meds are available.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Forgetting chunks of time is also a symptom of DID (Multiple Personalities), speak to a professional asap.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2014 at 7:07 AM
I have never posted before. But thanks for the serious replies. I havea Dr apt next Friday so I plan to bring it up then.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)