Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's for breakfast?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies

It's 6am here time to make breakfast.... 

My kids asked for a slice of scrapple, scrambled eggs and toast. I know unhealthy but they have off from school today so what the hell... 

So, what are you having? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 20, 2014 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 20, 2014 at 6:20 AM

No one is eating breakfast today? Oh man 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 20, 2014 at 6:23 AM
My daughter is sleeping at her grandmas but I know she will have homemade biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and bacon. I will have 1/2 of a fiber one bar.
Gothicgypsy3
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 6:29 AM

No one else is up yet here but you've just made me hungry for scrapple. Now I just have to wait until everyone is up and  make some :)

cntrdmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 6:31 AM
It's 5:30, I'm still at work, dh and I are both sleep deprived, and the kids have been sick. Probably something easy and fast enough I don't get eaten in the process d preparing it. Maybe boiled eggs (already done), fruit, and toast? Sounds good right? I think I have yogurt too.
I won't be eating. Hopefully I'll be going to bed rather soon.
ryansmommy07
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 6:33 AM
What's scrapple ?

Its 4 am here and I have no idea
GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 6:37 AM

aww I wish the had scrapple in hawaii :(

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 20, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Um yes we eat breakfast but not this early, lol! I try to cook on the weekend. Usually pancakes. During the week it is poptarts, cereal, oatmeal, grits, scrambled eggs, etc. Naeem usually has a bowl of raisin brain or a poptart. I eat a bowl of oatmeal or dry cereal. Naeem usually does not ask for breakfast. We start bugging him around 8 especially on school days and today there is no school but it is his first day at the boys & girls club so we bug until he eats a lil something. I do not usually eat until 10am and most of the time i skip breakfast.
superwoman8977
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 6:58 AM
Just got back from the gym so it's Belvita for me and a yogurt.. When my youngest wakes up we are headed to the children's museum where I will get a cup of Java....
lovemercygrace
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 7:14 AM

We are having an easy breakfast this morning, we are going to Kalahari indoor water park with the church youth, so pop-tarts for hubby and the boys and a bowl of cereal for me.

scoots88
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 7:15 AM
My boyfriend wakes up early ever day to make breakfast for us before he goes to work. fried eggs sausage bacon toast and biscuits! takes great care of me!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)