Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone that knows forensics here?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
Is there anyone here that can answer questions about forensics of a crime scene? I have questions that I need answered. It's got to deal with was it suicide or murder.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NatesMyBoy
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:40 AM

I watched csi Las Vegas ten years ago.

NatesMyBoy
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:41 AM

And a season or two of MiamiMiami

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
What's the questions?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, no. No one is going to be able to answer a question online without a LOT of highly involved details. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:46 AM
A friend I know died. It was rules Sucide. Many things are not adding up and it may just because I am hoping it wasn't his choice.

But supposedly he put the gun to his head behind the ear and pulled the trigger. He used a 9 mm Glock. There was no exit would. No powder or burn marks around where the gun supposedly was when he supposedly did this to himself. They never checked his hands for residue. Hell they opened the scene days before they found the casing. Although they say they found it where they thought they would..,,,,, The area wasn't messy enough to miss it if it was where they thought t would be why didn't they find it that night?
Short_cake88
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:46 AM

I have a brother that's a CSI. I helped him "analyze" (I just stared at them...) blood patterns a few times lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Listed below your response. Some of what I know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, no. No one is going to be able to answer a question online without a LOT of highly involved details. 

2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:48 AM
You live in a small town don't you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Nope not trying to mop up anything. Trying to gain understanding of this situation I need answers. I really really need them
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Nope. A relatively big town. Suburb actually. What is listed is the facts of what the corner found and what happened at the scene. This is a person that I considered family. Something is not adding up at all about this. Trying to gain understanding of the situation.

Quoting 2metalbabies: You live in a small town don't you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured