Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what's your current facebook status?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:04 AM
  • 97 Replies
2 moms liked this

mine is:

It's legit -18 with windchill. I don't know which one of you pissed off Mother Nature, but y'all better kiss and make up.

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:05 AM
I don't have facebook
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:05 AM

I normally don't update my status very often but it was back on the 8th when the water pipes at school busted and the kids were off school that day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:06 AM
The only sucky thing about getting a new phone
Rebuilding your music library
This should take awhile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:06 AM

This is mine: 

This crocheting thing is throwing me for a loop (no pun intended, ha!) no, seriously, I'm so confused right now.

supermama322
by Kaylee on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:06 AM
ugh it was -40 celsius today. sooo over this cold too.

this was my status:

ok..this is a long shot..I've blocked greg from seeing this status so noooo one can tell him anything! I'm trying to do something funny for his birthday. does ANYONE have an empty PS3 box I can have?? I can return it after even..just need it to wrap his birthday present in..
Muffins89
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:07 AM

ummm. my last status that i actually posted was yesterday. it said "So Maddalyn says she's brushing my hair "so it can be nice and fresh" LOL not even sure how that makes sense"

other than that, I posted a couple of bitstrips today and made an album of pictures from my friend's visit this past weekend.  

FelineTopic
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Mine is:

Get ready. Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Mobile Photo

catcameback
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I may seem quiet and reserved but if you mess with my son I will break out a level of crazy that will make your nightmares seem like a happy place.

ncbirdie
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Quote:

Listening to George Jones' "The Corvette Song". The guy who owns the car hands his keys to a random stranger to let him joy ride in it..................while his girlfriend is in the car. What if this guy had taken him up on the offer? Imagine you're the girlfriend here. You stop at a gas station and your boyfriend goes in. Suddenly, this old guy comes out of the store, hops in the driver's seat, and drives off with you! What on earth would be going through your mind?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)