Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your a SAHM

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:15 PM
  • 211 Replies

At what point do you plan to go back to work? Or do you plan to stay home for the remainder of your life?

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:15 PM
3 moms liked this
I will most likely be a sahm forever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daisybaby91
by lipstick on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:15 PM
I'm going to start working part time soon.
ABCMomma0211
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:16 PM

never....

i can't work.

Lilfootmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Sahm forever
theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Dh and I have talked about it and just can't seem to make a decision.  I think I might work part time when my youngest starts kindergarten and see how it goes.

“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.”

lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:16 PM

when he starts school. ( or youngest if we have more kids). but if we needed the money i would go back to work now. i actually wouldn't mind getting a part time job , that i could work a few days a week now. 

iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I am staying home...... I tried working in 2012... the house NEVER got cleaned.. my husband thinks if he does the dishes one day in a two week period that all the dishes should stay clean for the two weeks.. yeah not how it works 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Baby #2 is on the way:-

baby development

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:16 PM
I have no plans to go back to work but that doesn't mean I never will.
Cassidysmom611
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:17 PM

I am hoping to go back to work at the end of February (I am waiting on a call from a place I interviewed at last week). 

My goal though is to work Mothers hours (or close to) so that way I can still be home when the girls get home.

dustinsmom1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:17 PM

What difference does it make to you or anyone else? What works for our family may not not work for all families. I will be a sahm as long as I can, i always want to be there for my son and my family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)