Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What OLDER actor or actress do you find attractive?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:05 PM
  • 130 Replies
2 moms liked this

I find Mark Harmon attractive

and 

Johny Depp

For information please click the ribbon. 

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:06 PM
5 moms liked this

uh... GEORGE CLOONEY!

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:06 PM
I was gonna say Mark Harmon! As soon as I saw the title he popped in my head.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL great minds think alike

Quoting ShannaBee: I was gonna say Mark Harmon! As soon as I saw the title he popped in my head.

my son and I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within our bodies. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:09 PM
6 moms liked this

I have always loved Sam Elliot.  I can't help myself.  I loved him in Mask(when he was younger), I loved him in Roadhouse(older) and I still loved him in Ghost Rider(even older lol).

Form Mask

From Roadhouse

Ghost Rider.

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly I think he is hotter now than he was younger.

Quoting ShannaBee: I was gonna say Mark Harmon! As soon as I saw the title he popped in my head.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:09 PM
How.is your DH?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dandylynes
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Jon Stewart

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

jason statham     but there are so many good looking older actors.  I think men only get better with age

joeynwillsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Johnny Depp is older? That makes me feel old and I'm only 33! Lol anyway, for actresses, Helen Mirren & Sophia Loren.
abecee
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Sean Connery

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)