Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think you are pathetic if you are a SAHM

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And refuse to find work IF your husband/boyfriend/fiancรฉ/partner could no longer Afford to provide for the family on just his income

ETA: This includes having to get on PA, rather than getting a Job to supplement the income
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:00 PM
Replies (71-78):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:58 PM
I am glad you're satisfied with your life.
I'd guarantee my husband makes what you make and your husband makes all on his own. So we also live an excellent life style, but I also get to spend all the time I want with my kids. I have an education and a degree to go back to work on when I feel so inclined.
Don't pity me. Worry about yourself and your family.

Quoting Anonymous: Not even close LOL. We both have careers we love and have an amazing lifestyle. I pity SAHMs.Quoting Anonymous: Oh look, another little troll who is jealous of women who found good husbands. How is life under your bridge with your lazy husband?

Quoting Anonymous:

You could have left it at the subject and I'd agree with you. The title with the post? Obviously.

LowryCuisine
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL, never been quite a bon bon lover but I can eat a cake like no one else.

Quoting MamaRae85:

Wait. You mean you DON'T sit around eating bonbons and shopping?? That's all I do! I actually sit around on the computer eating bonbons WHILE SHOPPING FOR BONBONS! Whaaat? lol

Quoting LowryCuisine:

And why is that? Because we are the sole provider at home while our husbands make the money? Do you think we sit around eating bon bons and shopping? Do you think we have nothing of value to contribute to the marriage?

Quoting Anonymous:

You could have left it at the subject and I'd agree with you. The title with the post? Obviously.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:14 PM
I'm a super-rich sahm so your post doesn't pertain to me. For the record, though, I agree with you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol.

I sit around eating salad all day ( it really is my absolute favorite thing to eat )

Plus..... I make my kids do housework !!!!!!

PACHOW !

Quoting LowryCuisine:

LOL, never been quite a bon bon lover but I can eat a cake like no one else.

Quoting MamaRae85:

Wait. You mean you DON'T sit around eating bonbons and shopping?? That's all I do! I actually sit around on the computer eating bonbons WHILE SHOPPING FOR BONBONS! Whaaat? lol

Quoting LowryCuisine:

And why is that? Because we are the sole provider at home while our husbands make the money? Do you think we sit around eating bon bons and shopping? Do you think we have nothing of value to contribute to the marriage?

Quoting Anonymous:

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:17 PM

I try not to judge anyone and can just comment on my own life. If my husband needed my help I would happily return to work.

Photo: -Randi.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:21 PM

LMAO Don't pity me!!!!!    I live  very good enriching life. I agree with the OP in that if my husband ever needed me to go back to my career I would happily go. But my life is good and its not needed. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Not even close LOL. We both have careers we love and have an amazing lifestyle. I pity SAHMs.

Quoting Anonymous: Oh look, another little troll who is jealous of women who found good husbands. How is life under your bridge with your lazy husband?

Quoting Anonymous:

Photo: -Randi.

mich2.0
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Lol. Pretty sure not.

Quoting Anonymous: Yet here you are...

For the millionth Time..

Quoting mich2.0:

*yawn* I think you're pathetic to make a judgmental post that's only been done four million times already.

blue-heart
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Well no shit!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN