Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

are you a book snob?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:10 PM
  • 105 Replies
Or will you read anything/everything? I'm one who will read anything pretty much, but I definitely have my favorite authors (Mitch Albom, Paolo Coelho, Stephen King and Debbie Macomber to name a few). What about you? What's some good books you've recently read?
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
texasgirl77
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:03 PM
7 moms liked this

Nope, I'm a book whore! I just from book to book without any regards to their feelings...sometimes read 3 a week! LOL And i love anything besides Science Fiction...just don't get into that. Just finished one by LInda Howard that was really good called "Shadow Woman"..I like thrillers the best.

1stpreggers
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Yes I am right now im reading Gods of guilt by Michael Connelly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zacmacsmomm
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:06 PM

I guess I'm sort of a snob.  I mainly read paranormal and urban fantasy.  I'm not big on historicals, I don't mind contemporary if they are funny and has strong characters.

JulyBabies
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Quoting 1stpreggers: Yes I am right now im reading Gods of guilt by Michael Connelly.

Great book...I love Michael Connelly 

AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:08 PM

I read a pretty wide variety of things. I love to read. Right now I'm reading "Lady of the English" by Elizabeth Chadwick. It's historical fiction, based on the life of the daughter of England's King Henry I, the Empress Matilda. It was slow for the first few chapters but it's picking up now. 

AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I LOVE this! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope, I'm a book whore! I just from book to book without any regards to their feelings...

1stpreggers
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Do you know the name of the one where haller runs for DA and develops a drug problem? I think I missed that one.

Quoting JulyBabies:

Quoting 1stpreggers: Yes I am right now im reading Gods of guilt by Michael Connelly.

Great book...I love Michael Connelly 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:12 PM

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I will read anything!!! But, im snobby about what books are displayed in the living room book case. All of my trashy, paper backs are hidden in the basement, lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN