Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Damn cats...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:58 PM
  • 13 Replies
Stupid cat broke the top on my snake tank! Luckily I heard a bump from the room and caught my ball before she was able to make a meal of a cat :/ good thing I have my cleaning tank still...so tonight tizzie get to stay in, until I get a new STRONGER top....SMH stupid cats don't know how lucky they are!
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Bump
ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:01 PM

:/ o man i wouldn't have a snake that could eat a cat. *Shivers*... glad you have a 2nd tank

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:01 PM

My cat broke my husbands brand new 54 inch LCD tv about 3 years ago.  I don't know how he managed to make it this long. Sorry about your tank.

Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Oh no tizzie couldn't actually swallow one of the cats, but she's big enough to wrap around it...

Quoting ilovemykids323:

:/ o man i wouldn't have a snake that could eat a cat. *Shivers*... glad you have a 2nd tank

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Cats are assholes.
ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:05 PM

:/ my bad i thought you said something about making a meal out of her. We used to have a really tiny snake... a cornsnake lol thats about as big as I get with the snake department.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Oh no tizzie couldn't actually swallow one of the cats, but she's big enough to wrap around it...

Quoting ilovemykids323:

Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:08 PM
I was exaggerating about eating the cats...she could have killed them just not have swallowed them

Quoting ilovemykids323:

:/ my bad i thought you said something about making a meal out of her. We used to have a really tiny snake... a cornsnake lol thats about as big as I get with the snake department.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Oh no tizzie couldn't actually swallow one of the cats, but she's big enough to wrap around it...

Quoting ilovemykids323:

Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:09 PM
No kidding....

Quoting ShannaBee: Cats are assholes.
TygrrEyz
by Marie on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:11 PM
I agree...my two are major assholes sometimes.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: No kidding....

Quoting ShannaBee: Cats are assholes.
ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:14 PM

lol good to know. you should have seen the snake i was picturing in my head ;) 

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I was exaggerating about eating the cats...she could have killed them just not have swallowed them

Quoting ilovemykids323:

Quoting ilovemykids323:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)