Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I told my ex to choose between his gf or his children...*UPDATE*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 162 Replies
3 moms liked this

Sorry, maybe that sounds crazy, but he can choose. Either keep the psycho in his life and not see his kids anymore, or get rid of her and have his EOW.

I got tired of my kids coming home and telling me that she attacked their daddy with a pizza cutter, knife, hit him, kicked him, threatened to kill herself - all in front of my children!!! 

If he wants to be abused and risk his life, fine, but my kids are not going to be in the middle of it.

UPDATE:

I have explained my concerns to my ex, and he agrees with me. He will have the situation handled, whether that means kicking her out or putting her in jail or whatever before his next visitation. I asked him what he would do if the kids came to his house saying that my DF was attacking me that way, and he said he'd take the kids away from me and beat the hell out of my DF. And then he kinda saw my point. He is very distressed, he loves his gf, doesn't know how to do this, but he said that his kids are more important than her. He also said that he understands me keeping the kids away from the situation and will not take me to court for it if I keep them away until he can get her out of his life.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KikiB85
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Yikes.
imultracool
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Scary
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:09 AM
3 moms liked this
I hope you are documenting everything in case you have to take him to court over it.
shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Wow... Psycho! I wouldn't want my kids in that kinda of situation either...
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Yeah your kids safety and well being comes before certified crazy chick. lets hope he makes the right choice..kids and not crazy town.
indymom72
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Can't say I blame you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

You can't make that decision. 

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:11 AM
I would too
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Of course.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I hope you are documenting everything in case you have to take him to court over it.

KiKi-Love
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM
3 moms liked this
I wouldn't let them over there either. My kids don't need to be in dangerous situations just because daddy can't grow a back bone & call the cops or kick her ass out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured