Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

bash me if you must

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 118 Replies

but my son is a total idiot,and my entire family agrees with me. he just got on his feet,barely moved into a one bedroom apartment,he gave his son the only room and him and his wife sleep in the living room,their couch is a king sized bed. well my sons wife just found out shes pregnant,and his hours got cut beck significantly,so they are living on rice and beans most of the time. he says he got a job set up in northern CA and im honestly glad they are moving away from us,he wont be able to ask us for money and his wife wont have her stuck up nose in our house anymore,nver eating what i cook,never saying please or thank you,im just tired of them.

will i miss my son,maybe,will i miss his wife and my grandson no i honestly wont. so bash me if you must

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

They can still ask for money. I don't think moving away will change that. 

You don't have to give it. That is probably the only way they will stop asking. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Quoting AngelSinger:

they wont be able to come into my house and ask for money,or steal it for that matter

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:57 AM

My son is only 7 so I don't know how I'd react to a full grown son in that predicament, but if they are living like that I would want my grandchildren near me so that I could make sure that they had everything they needed.  How old is your son and DIL?  

VicVinegar
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:58 AM
3 moms liked this

Why won't you miss your grandson??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

You won't miss your grandson? What the fuck did he do to you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Quoting 3JuJu3:

My son is only 7 so I don't know how I'd react to a full grown son in that predicament, but if they are living like that I would want my grandchildren near me so that I could make sure that they had everything they needed.  How old is your son and DIL?  

why does age matter? they are old enough to get married and move out,here you have to be 20 to rent a place without a parent signing

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Eh. Sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Good thing they're moving away. I hope they will have more success later.
AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Yeah, but they make these fancy things called telephones. Not to mention email. I'm just sayin'.

Why won't you miss your grandson? Even if his parents are rude, moochers and thieves...he's the innocent one here. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AngelSinger:

they wont be able to come into my house and ask for money,or steal it for that matter

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM

My son is 5. I dont know how I would feel.. good luck I guess.

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM
You should be happy for them. You are getting another grand baby. No one is perfect.
They will be ok
My husband and I started out with just a mattress.
We may be low income but we have everything my 2 kids need.
It will work out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)