Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Right in front of our kids.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 117 Replies
My husband woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and acted like a total dick to me. To be exact he said "Fuck you" twice, "SHUT UP" twice and called me a stupid bitch twice... right in front of our kids. And then he had the nerve to call ME a low life for "pointing it out" when I turned to our boys and said "See how your dad is acting? Please don't ever treat a woman like this."

I am so upset right now. I don't even know what to do. But I know one thing - I don't want to fucking see him again today. Or ever. I hate him right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bubble_guts
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:03 AM
10 moms liked this
He's wrong, and so were you. You don't bring your kids into the argument.
What a healthy relationship you guys have o.O
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
askmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
You can't change his behavior, but you can protect yourself and your children and use this as an example. Don't be a doormat or accept such behavior.

Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:04 AM
2 moms liked this
They heard everything he said because they were right there in the same room. So HE brought them into it.

Quoting bubble_guts: He's wrong, and so were you. You don't bring your kids into the argument.

mary716
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Whoaaaaa, y'all need DR. Phil and fast. Both of you were wrong. He shouldn't have said horrible things to you like that but you shouldn't have acted like a little girl and tattled on him to your kids. Both of you could grow up a little
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:06 AM
2 moms liked this

you both were wrong. never involve the kids.

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:10 AM
If we fight we wait till kids are in bed and by then we're off the fighting terms. It's a great way to do it but we don't want to ever fight. We laugh it off instead! It's crazy he woke and treated you like that I would try to get a sitter and talk it through.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:11 AM
I think he was the one in the wrong here. I just told our kids that is not the way to behave. I don't want them to act like that when they grow up.

Quoting mary716: Whoaaaaa, y'all need DR. Phil and fast. Both of you were wrong. He shouldn't have said horrible things to you like that but you shouldn't have acted like a little girl and tattled on him to your kids. Both of you could grow up a little
LadyVoldemort
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
This

Quoting bubble_guts: He's wrong, and so were you. You don't bring your kids into the argument.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:11 AM
You were both wrong. Him more than you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:12 AM
You were both wrong and both sound psycho.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)