Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update: My exes new wife slapped my 5 year old and she has a bruise

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 571 Replies
10 moms liked this

She smacked my baby girl in the face because she accidentally spilled juice on her purse. I called the police when I found out and my ex called me and went off on me. He said that she did not mean to hit her that hard to cause a bruise and now she is facing charges (oh boo hoo) I told him the dumb bitch shouldn't be smacking my kid in the face. I told him that he wasn't going to see his child unless she isn't around and that i was calling a lawyer because if he is taking up for her then he obviously thinks he is right and she only did wrong by hitting hard enough to cause a bruise. This makes me both angry at my ex and also scared that he hits her like that. When I asked my DD if she gets hit a lot at her dads she just started crying and saying I don't remember.

Update: My child saw a child psychologist at the police department. Apparently my DD told the woman that her tepmom would constantly hit her in the head and face because she got angry with her. But thats not even all. My DD has a wetting the bed issue. Apparently, to punish her for peeing in the bed her stepmom would make her sleep in a doggie bed that they keep out on the front porch they would bring it in the kitchen and make sleep there. They did that the night before she slapped her and bruised her up. I have a restraining order against her and my exes visitation rights have been turned into supervised visits until a judgement has been made. CPS is going to do interviews with their therapist. I am sooo freakin angry right now. I really just want to go crazy on that bitch but I know that is not what my DD needs right now. Thanks to all the moms on CM who have been so supportive. I feel guilty I did not see this sooner.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:25 PM
51 moms liked this

I am a step mom who believes in spanking and I am appalled FUCK THAT.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:26 PM
4 moms liked this
My child would not go back. Ever. Not until that bitch is gone.
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:26 PM
I'd be pissed. There is no good reason to smack a kid like that.
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:26 PM
6 moms liked this
I would be livid. You did the right thing momma. Hugs.
La_Vie_en_R0se
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Yikes. How old is your dd? I would have called the police too. Sorry you are going through that :(

Eta...missed her age in your title. Poor baby!
brittybby2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:27 PM

HELL NO.

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be furious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:28 PM
3 moms liked this

I would be very upset with my ex and his wife.. it would take a lot not to go over there and slap her up. 

Twix.Leigh
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:29 PM
6 moms liked this
Wow Yea no that little girl is lucky to have you stand up for her, that "woman" can deal with the charges, that's horrible!!
daisybaby91
by lipstick on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Wow. What a bitch! Id be pressing charges too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)